Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sharing the Wealth

I hate summer. Because high school has ended, I feel my life especially has no purpose. Purpose is on hiatus. 

In the midst of all this free time (I hate free time!), I have started yet another writing project. I'm actually recruiting my friends to act as editors for this one--I actually feel like this project gives back.

Introducing 'They're Just Not That Into You,' the college admissions guide that dares to go there. It's like Degrassi in booklet form. It also has nice design I did last night.







Regardless, it's an exciting project because of the potential it has. This booklet may actually be useful to people. It's also great because I've been able to reach out to my bored senior friends,  who have signed on as editors and writers. Very cool.

I'm writing like an elementary school student tonight, but I don't have much to say. I watched Lady and the Tramp II with my sister and all my grown up, snarky remarks have been used up for the day. Who knew Disney movies had such overt symbolism? 

No comments:

Post a Comment